The teller in this episode was born in 1925. She is a Black woman from Chicago who is telling it like it is. She gives advice to Black parents and tells her secret about staying young.
- Born in Chicago in 1925
- She has 9 siblings all have passed but one
- father died when she was 13 years old
- She helped out with the family business
- She attended High School but didn’t go to college
M Luther King Jr.
- She doesn’t remember any big changes after the movement
- kids don’t respect their parents
- Spank them is her advice.
How do you look this good at 94? What’s your secret?
- Line dancing
- Staying busy