The teller in this episode was born in 1925.Â She is a Black woman from Chicago who is telling it like it is. She gives adviceÂ to Black parents and tells her secret about staying young.
Teller: Plavilia Ray
- Born in Chicago in 1925
- She has 9 siblings all have passed but one
- father died when she was 13 years old
- She helped out with the family business
- She attended High School but didnâ€™t go to college
M Luther King Jr.
- She doesnâ€™t remember any big changes after the movement
– Todayâ€™s Black Young
- kids donâ€™t respect their parents
- Spank them is her advice.
How do you look this good at 94? Whatâ€™s your secret?
- Line dancing
- Staying busy